Latest Sector Soundbites
S&P Capital IQ Executive Summary
The Executive Summary is a quarterly publication which provides an outline of the annual reviews published, covering 27 sectors and approximately 1,100 funds. Download January 2013 edition
For asset managers
Since 1990 our qualitative fund research has provided insight into the performance of the world’s leading investment funds by examining the people, processes and teams behind the funds.
- Authoritative: S&P Capital IQ has provided qualitative fund research since 1990. Our analytical team has an average of 18 years’ relevant experience.
- Disciplined analytic process: Rigorous qualitative assessment. Click here for more information on our fund grading process.
- Access to wealth managers: Robust distribution through our network of third-party platforms, our own website MarketScope Advisor and extensive media coverage across Europe and the Middle East.
- Breadth of coverage: Our broad sector coverage includes equities, fixed interest, alternatives and specialist funds. Our qualitative analytical process also allows us to grade newly launched funds.
For advisers & wealth managers
In response to investor demand for increased transparency and broader asset class coverage, S&P Capital IQ brings extensive experience, a global outlook and broad analysis to help wealth managers rise to the challenge.
- Obtain an unbiased assessment based on a fund’s consistency of performance and management effectiveness.
- Compare graded funds across a range of jurisdictions with confidence that the same rigorous process has been applied to all.
- Gain greater transparency into the suitability of funds to meet investor objectives.
- Our fund research capabilities include fund shortlisting, fund monitoring and wealth adviser reports.
ETFs: The Sanity Check with Kate Hollis
5 minute snapshot: Global Fixed Income with Anthony Karaminas
For more information on S&P Capital IQ fund gradings or to subscribe to MarketScope Advisor please contact us
Fund research reports
All sector research and fund reports can be found registering for:
S&P Capital IQ Frankfurt Event: Lending & Investing in a Volatile Environment
13 June 2013, 08:30 – 15:00, Frankfurt
S&P Capital IQ invites you to join us for our upcoming complimentary event in Frankfurt, where we will be discussing current trends, risks and impacts for the global financial markets. Register here.
Raymond James 2013 Conference
etc Venues St Paul’s, London, 19/20 June 2013
Life Beyond RDR – A New Horizon.